MENU


counter

Monday, February 7, 2011

Shia LaBeouf Gets Into Bar Fight

Shia LaBeouf Gets Into Bar Fight


NOOOO, Shia! I thought < ">Shia LaBeouf had learned his lesson about drinking! Radar Online reports the ‘Transformers’ star was briefly detained by police (they have video, which you can see here) after getting into a fight at Mad Bull’s Tavern.

The other guy involved in the fight, Mark Mastro, shared his side of the story. He said he first approached < ">Shia LaBeouf when his girlfriend recognized him, but < ">Shia LaBeouf didn’t want to take pictures.

Later in the evening, another guy hanging out with Mark and his girlfriend spoke to < ">Shia LaBeouf as the actor was leaving the tavern.
“My friend said, ‘what’s up  < ">Shia LaBeouf’?” Mastro says.  “Shia told him to  ‘get the f**k  out of my way.’  He was slurring his words.
“That’s when I said to my buddy, ‘don’t worry, he’s just a f**cking fagot anyway’,” Mastro says. ”He turned around, cursed me out, and I started laughing.”
< ">Shia LaBeouf first got into his truck, according to Mark, but then got back out.
“All of a sudden, he jumped out, and ran back towards the bar.  He charged at me!   I jumped over the patio fence onto the sidewalk to get away from him.  But he kept coming after me. He was getting in my face.  He was talking sh*t.  He was chest-bumping me.”
A bouncer reportedly stepped in at this point, and since a police car was passing by, the bouncer handed him over to the officer, who questioned < ">Shia LaBeouf after they got him into the squad car.

The LAPD confirmed that a fight occurred and people were questioned but no arrests had been made.

I hope they didn’t let < ">Shia LaBeouf drive home. It sounds like he had way too much to drink. A guy puts on some muscle and just goes crazy {shake head}.


imnotobsessed
Arts Blogs - Blog Rankings blog search directory TopOfBlogs tattoo blog directory My Ping in TotalPing.com