MENU


counter

Friday, February 4, 2011

Heidi Klum Featured On Cover Of ‘Lucky’ March Issue

Heidi Klum Featured On Cover Of ‘Lucky’ March Issue



< ">Heidi Klum is bold in bright pink on the March cover of Lucky magazine. The sassy mom-of-four answered some fun questions ranging from shopping to being stranded on a desert island.

My personal style icon is:
“My mom—she inspires me and I inspire her so we end up looking the same in the end.”
If you had to take a politician to the CFDA awards, it would be:
“President Obama, because if I can bring anyone, why not go for the top?! Plus, he’s hot!”
As far as clothes go, I wish I could pull off:
“the Borat monokini bathing suit. I would look like Borat’s sister.”
When I’m happy:
“I treat myself to a Big Mac, fries and a Coke.”
The best person to go shopping with is:
“My gay husband Michael Ostrow because he says, “No, it’s not the pants. It’s your a** that makes your a** look big!”
If you were trapped on a desert island and your husband were visiting, what would you wear?
“A pair of Louboutins…That’s it!”



 imnotobsessed
Photos courtesy of Lucky Magazine
Arts Blogs - Blog Rankings blog search directory TopOfBlogs tattoo blog directory My Ping in TotalPing.com