MENU


counter

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Halle Berry Takes a Break from Custody Battle

Halle Berry Takes a Break from Custody Battle


Looking to pick up some tools, < " style="color: #ff5aad; text-decoration: none;" target=""> Halle Berry was spotted at Koontz The Hardware Store in Hollywood yesterday (February 8).

The “Monster’s Ball” actress was joined by a couple of friends as she strolled past paparazzi and back to her car.

In related news, < " style="color: #ff5aad; text-decoration: none;" target=""> Halle Berry told Ebony magazine that even though she’s half-white and her babydaddy Gabriel Aubry is caucasian, she still considers her daughter Nahla black.


“I feel she’s black. I’m black and I’m her mother, and I believe in the one-drop theory. I'm not going to put a label on it. I had to decide for myself and that's what she's going to have to decide -- how she identifies herself in the world. What I think is that that's something she's going to have to decide."

"And I think, largely, that will be based on how the world identifies her. That's how I identified myself. But I feel like she's black."


Arts Blogs - Blog Rankings blog search directory TopOfBlogs tattoo blog directory My Ping in TotalPing.com