MENU


counter

Monday, February 7, 2011

Check Out Kate Moss’ Bling

Check Out Kate Moss’ Bling


Could the rumors be TRUE this time? Are < ">Kate Moss and Jamie Hince really engaged? This ring makes me wonder.

Regardless, check it out: isn’t it gorgeous? (Set off perfectly by the coat, which I’m sure is faux fur, and that hat- LOVE it!).

Well, I hope it is true. Kate and Jamie have certainly been dating for long enough. No one could accuse them of rushing into anything- LOL.


Although I’m still not looking for a baby bump until I hear a wedding announcement ;) .


Kate Moss Won't Hide Her Engagement Ring 


Kate Moss Won't Hide Her Engagement Ring 


imnotobsessed
Photos by FAME

Arts Blogs - Blog Rankings blog search directory TopOfBlogs tattoo blog directory My Ping in TotalPing.com