MENU


counter

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Britney Spears Gives Us A Look At Her New Video

Britney Spears
Gives Us A Look At Her New Video


< ">Britney Spears has been hard at work filming her new video for her latest single, Hold It Against Me and released a sneak peek of what she’s been up to on her twitter account.
Day 1 of the HIAM shoot with Jonas. Such an incredible experience. I think this will be one of the best videos I have ever done. -Brit 1.
Day 2 is a wrap! #HIAM video coming soon…. – Britney
The video is being directed by Jonas Akerlund, and in the picture that < ">Britney Spears tweeted out she’s looking hot! Britney’s been working pretty hard lately and looking pretty run down, but she looks great in the picture! And I have to admit, I’m really looking forward to seeing this new video! What do you think of Brit’s new song?


imnotobsessed
Photos by FAME, Twitter
Arts Blogs - Blog Rankings blog search directory TopOfBlogs tattoo blog directory My Ping in TotalPing.com